Phillips’ in-house plastic mold capabilities include rapid prototype, prototype, market-entry, and production tooling. The Company has the capability to design, build, and maintain complex tools creating an unbeatable advantage including maximum part-to-part repeatability, reduced time-to-market, and competitive pricing.
As an extension of the Company’s in-house tooling capabilities, Phillips has formed relationships with partners in the Far East. These established alliances provide a lean manufacturing operation, which, when combined with Phillips’ experienced engineering strengths, is a solution for your needs. As Phillips performs the program management role, this partnership is a solution for customers not wanting to be burdened with international time and travel constraints.
Phillips tool recognizes your need for a fast, accurate, innovative, and quality tooling source. Supported by a team of over 100 toolmakers who design, build, and maintain complex tools and the most advanced processes under one roof, along with the lowest cost overseas, Phillips provides a wide variety of options to create the tool you need on time, and one that will sustain the life of your program.
- High speed machining offers a method of producing a variety of tools that adds precision, automation, quality, and increased throughput
- Reduces machining and polishing times by at least 50% in some cases and allows for automated 24/7 operation
- High-volume tools frequently run well in excess of one million cycles due to superior tool materials and construction, followed by strict maintenance schedules
- Phillips’ innovative RPTech™ process offers prototype parts injection molded in specification resins in as few as 7-10 business days
- Advanced EDM equipment and CAM software
- Injection molding molds simulation software, which identifies molding issues prior to tool construction